Along with Sam Nimchonok (pictured above) the entire Electra and Prairie Sales staff are certified EMC specialists trained at the Watchfire factory in Danville Illinois.
Oftentimes simply presenting brochures to prospective clients will do little to build relationships and close sales. Salespeople need to have a proper understanding of their product, because written words and spoken words are very different. The best way to gain product knowledge is by taking a hands-on approach. Whether it’s a vacuum, a new car or an electronic sign it is crucial to use and test your product extensively and assess it’s features and capabilities yourself before attempting to sell it. With a superior level of experience, you will be able to explain why your product is superior.
A sales pitch should not just cover the black-and-white benefits and advantages of your product, your clients are likely more interested in how your product can meet their own existing requirements. Being overly technical in explaining your product is inadvisable as well. Whenever possible your product should be presented in a way that is self-explanatory.
In closing, great salespeople should not only depend on company training for product knowledge but also express an invested interest in learning about their product themselves.
Branding & Awareness through effective signage. We are here to help at Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba and Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan.
You may have noticed outdoor digital signs and wondered how affordable they are. Even with the advanced technology in digital signs, this effective advertising method is reasonably priced and more affordable than the average monthly car payment. Thousands of small business owners invest in a LED sign every year because they do their research and know that their initial investment will increase sales while also saving money.
There are 5 important business objectives for every small business, and an outdoor digital sign from Watchfire positions you to achieve them all:
1. Increase revenue – The days of static signage that serves a limited purpose are finished. Identification and directional assistance are two purposes for signage that have been improved upon and upgraded with LED-based digital signage. A recent IBM study suggests that up to 72% of consumers respond to an interactive message received if they’re in sight of the related retail location, and Watchfire sign owners consistently report increases in sales of 10% or more.
2. Improve awareness of your products/services – An LED sign is a highly effective advertising tool. Replace those yellow page ads, banners, inflatables and traditional media (like newspaper, radio, and television) with targeted, noticeable, and effective advertising. An LED sign’s cost per 1,000 impressions can be as little as 15 cents, compared to over $7 for a newspaper ad. Not only does outdoor digital signage cost less, it also allows you to eliminate the expense and lead time for traditional media production.
3. Acquire new customers and retain current customers – Dynamic, colorful messages speak to thousands of people who pass by your business. Let them know the latest about your products and services. Digital signs are a perfect complement to customer loyalty clubs, social media campaigns and special coupon initiatives.
4. Improve efficiency and effectiveness – A digital sign has the ability to display new images every few seconds. Your advertising can be more responsive than ever. Reach a wider audience with professional, vibrant advertising messages. And the days of sending an employee out to change a manual reader board are over.
5. Hire the best – Using an LED sign for employee recruitment increases your ability to target productive, responsive people who can help your business grow. Decrease the time it takes to fill open jobs by advertising immediate postings 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with content that you control.
Learn more about how an outdoor digital sign can help your business achieve important objectives, and utilize the most exciting, impactful and affordable advertising tool available today. Ask us to demonstrate the cost-effectiveness of this innovative approach by calling us at 877.557.7446 or email us at email@example.com
Call Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba or Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan today for your custom manufactured LED creation.
The LED sign business today is a lot like the dot com era — it seems everyone is trying to get a piece of it. So it’s no surprise that companies selling LED signs are popping up all over the place. Many of them claim to have the lowest prices and in-stock signs that can be installed within a week. This may seem like an attractive option, especially in this economy, but if you shop for the lowest price only, you’ll likely end up with an inferior product that has little or no future support. Though low prices are tempting, there are many more important factors that anyone making the investment in digital signage should consider.
How long has the company been in business?
If a company has been successful in the sign business for a long time, there’s a better chance they’ll be around for the life of your sign.
Can they show you working reference signs?
Anyone can produce a beautiful image of a sign. With photo editing programs, companies can work miracles. And new signs, even from fly-by-night manufacturers, can look great on day one. But what will their signs look like in six months, a year or five years?
Ask them if you can see actual working signs in the field, and find out how long those signs have been in continuous operation. It’s a good idea to talk to the sign owners as well to find out how the signs have stood the test of time. Are they willing to speak well of the product and the service the company provides? If not, you should probably look elsewhere.
Do They Have a Dedicated Service Department?
Many buyers assume that a company has a service department and will be there to answer questions and take care of any issues that arise. Often, especially when buyers purchase from newer or lesser known companies (and even some that have been around for a while), they are disappointed when they can’t get any support for their sign. That’s why it pays to verify the level of service support your LED sign manufacturer will provide before you commit to a purchase.
How Easy Is It to Operate Their Sign?
The value of LED message centers lies in the flexibility of the medium and the ability to change messages quickly and frequently. So it’s important that sign owners can easily create and update messages. When you’re considering which company to purchase from, you may want to find out a few things.
1. Do they offer a turnkey system?
2. Does the price include software to run the sign?
3. Have you taken the software for a “test drive”?
4. Does the software come equipped with a large library of free and ready-to-use artwork that will help you create eye-catching messages?
Making a Decision.
If you’re asking how to get the “best deal” on an LED sign, you might do better to ask how to make the smartest LED sign investment. A well-known, experienced manufacturer may not always offer the lowest prices on the market, but they can offer energy efficiency, reliability, service and ease of-use. And those are the features that will make your LED sign purchase pay in the long run.
The fact is, your investment in an LED sign is just too large to be gambling your success on an unknown vendor — even when the price is significantly lower. A sign that has persistent problems or doesn’t look good will leave your customers with a negative impression. And that can hurt your business instead of helping it.
Complete sign solutions by Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba and Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan, leading the signage industry in award-winning custom design and manufacturing.
To directly speak with a representative, call:
To directly speak with a representative, call: