Watchfire Signs is proud to present the winners of the 2017 Watchfire LED Sign Awards, established to recognize Watchfire dealer partners who showcase the capabilities of on premise digital advertising in superior sign design. The award recognizes sign companies who have displayed excellence in effectiveness, design and how well the artwork showcases the digital components of on premise advertising.
2017 Gold Winner
Electra Sign Ltd., South Beach Casino
Full list of winners... http://www.watchfiresigns.com/signawards
Complete sign solutions by Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba and Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan, leading the signage industry in award-winning custom design and manufacturing.
Along with Sam Nimchonok (pictured above) the entire Electra and Prairie Sales staff are certified EMC specialists trained at the Watchfire factory in Danville Illinois.
Oftentimes simply presenting brochures to prospective clients will do little to build relationships and close sales. Salespeople need to have a proper understanding of their product, because written words and spoken words are very different. The best way to gain product knowledge is by taking a hands-on approach. Whether it’s a vacuum, a new car or an electronic sign it is crucial to use and test your product extensively and assess it’s features and capabilities yourself before attempting to sell it. With a superior level of experience, you will be able to explain why your product is superior.
A sales pitch should not just cover the black-and-white benefits and advantages of your product, your clients are likely more interested in how your product can meet their own existing requirements. Being overly technical in explaining your product is inadvisable as well. Whenever possible your product should be presented in a way that is self-explanatory.
In closing, great salespeople should not only depend on company training for product knowledge but also express an invested interest in learning about their product themselves.
Branding & Awareness through effective signage. We are here to help at Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba and Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan.
You may have noticed outdoor digital signs and wondered how affordable they are. Even with the advanced technology in digital signs, this effective advertising method is reasonably priced and more affordable than the average monthly car payment. Thousands of small business owners invest in a LED sign every year because they do their research and know that their initial investment will increase sales while also saving money.
There are 5 important business objectives for every small business, and an outdoor digital sign from Watchfire positions you to achieve them all:
1. Increase revenue – The days of static signage that serves a limited purpose are finished. Identification and directional assistance are two purposes for signage that have been improved upon and upgraded with LED-based digital signage. A recent IBM study suggests that up to 72% of consumers respond to an interactive message received if they’re in sight of the related retail location, and Watchfire sign owners consistently report increases in sales of 10% or more.
2. Improve awareness of your products/services – An LED sign is a highly effective advertising tool. Replace those yellow page ads, banners, inflatables and traditional media (like newspaper, radio, and television) with targeted, noticeable, and effective advertising. An LED sign’s cost per 1,000 impressions can be as little as 15 cents, compared to over $7 for a newspaper ad. Not only does outdoor digital signage cost less, it also allows you to eliminate the expense and lead time for traditional media production.
3. Acquire new customers and retain current customers – Dynamic, colorful messages speak to thousands of people who pass by your business. Let them know the latest about your products and services. Digital signs are a perfect complement to customer loyalty clubs, social media campaigns and special coupon initiatives.
4. Improve efficiency and effectiveness – A digital sign has the ability to display new images every few seconds. Your advertising can be more responsive than ever. Reach a wider audience with professional, vibrant advertising messages. And the days of sending an employee out to change a manual reader board are over.
5. Hire the best – Using an LED sign for employee recruitment increases your ability to target productive, responsive people who can help your business grow. Decrease the time it takes to fill open jobs by advertising immediate postings 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with content that you control.
Learn more about how an outdoor digital sign can help your business achieve important objectives, and utilize the most exciting, impactful and affordable advertising tool available today. Ask us to demonstrate the cost-effectiveness of this innovative approach by calling us at 877.557.7446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba or Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan today for your custom manufactured LED creation.
To directly speak with a representative, call: