St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool, a fixture in Winnipeg’s community for over 50 years, has recently undergone a transformation. The outdoor pool, which was built in 1967 to celebrate Canada’s centennial, has been given new signage that highlights its history and importance to the community.
The new signs, which were installed near the pool’s entrance, provide info on pool events. The signs also include information about the pool’s hours of operation, rules and regulations, and other important details that visitors need to know before they dive in.
The new signs are not just a visual improvement, they also help to create a safer and more enjoyable experience for visitors. The updated information on the signs will help visitors better understand the rules and regulations of the pool, which in turn will help maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
In addition to the new signage, the St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool has undergone a number of other improvements in recent years. The pool has been repainted, the changing rooms have been refurbished, and new picnic tables and benches have been added to provide visitors with a comfortable place to relax and enjoy their time at the pool.
The St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool is a much-loved and well-used facility in the community. It’s a great place for families to enjoy a day out, for friends to catch up and for individuals to exercise and swim. With its new signage, the pool is now even better equipped to meet the needs of the community and to provide visitors with a safe and enjoyable experience.
Whether you are a lifelong resident of Winnipeg or just visiting for the first time, be sure to check out the St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool, it’s sure to be a highlight of your summer!
1. Purpose: Determine the purpose of the sign, such as providing directions, advertising a product or service, or promoting a brand. This will help you decide on the size, design, and location of the sign.
2. Audience: Consider who the sign is intended for and tailor the design and language accordingly. For example, a sign intended for children should use simple language and bright colors.
3. Material and Durability: Choose a material that is suitable for the sign's location and the intended duration of its use. Some materials, such as metal or plastic, are more durable than others and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
4. Local regulations: Research and abide by any local regulations for signs, including zoning laws, permits, and size restrictions.
5. Cost: Be aware of the total cost of the sign, including any necessary permits or installation fees, so you can compare options and stay within your budget.
In conclusion, before purchasing a sign, it is important to consider the purpose of the sign, the audience it is intended for, the material and durability, local regulations, and cost. Carefully considering these factors will help ensure that the sign meets your needs and is effective in communicating your message. Additionally, it is important to make sure that the manufacturer or vendor is reputable and has a track record of producing quality signs. By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision on the best sign for your needs.
Meet Michelle, a creative and dynamic individual who has always had a passion for both art and business. Michelle grew up in Winnipeg with her three brothers, and today works as a graphic finisher here at Electra Sign, where she applies printed graphics to sign faces among many other tasks that require her finesse.
Before starting her career in the sign industry, Michelle ran her own wedding and event planning business for over 10 years. In her spare time, Michelle is a jack-of-all-trades, with hobbies ranging from tattooing and digital art to singing and just making noise.
When it comes to entertainment, Michelle is a fan of Gilmore Girls and Mr. Right and enjoys all kinds of music as long as it has a good beat. In school, Michelle's favourite subject was human development and the arts.
Overall, Michelle describes themselves as delightfully chaotic and a "beautiful mess." With a wealth of creativity and energy, there's no telling what this dynamic individual will do next and we are very lucky to have her as part of the Electra Sign Team!
To directly speak with a representative, call: