You may have noticed outdoor digital signs and wondered how affordable they are. Even with the advanced technology in digital signs, this effective advertising method is reasonably priced and more affordable than the average monthly car payment. Thousands of small business owners invest in a LED sign every year because they do their research and know that their initial investment will increase sales while also saving money.
There are 5 important business objectives for every small business, and an outdoor digital sign from Watchfire positions you to achieve them all:
1. Increase revenue – The days of static signage that serves a limited purpose are finished. Identification and directional assistance are two purposes for signage that have been improved upon and upgraded with LED-based digital signage. A recent IBM study suggests that up to 72% of consumers respond to an interactive message received if they’re in sight of the related retail location, and Watchfire sign owners consistently report increases in sales of 10% or more.
2. Improve awareness of your products/services – An LED sign is a highly effective advertising tool. Replace those yellow page ads, banners, inflatables and traditional media (like newspaper, radio, and television) with targeted, noticeable, and effective advertising. An LED sign’s cost per 1,000 impressions can be as little as 15 cents, compared to over $7 for a newspaper ad. Not only does outdoor digital signage cost less, it also allows you to eliminate the expense and lead time for traditional media production.
3. Acquire new customers and retain current customers – Dynamic, colorful messages speak to thousands of people who pass by your business. Let them know the latest about your products and services. Digital signs are a perfect complement to customer loyalty clubs, social media campaigns and special coupon initiatives.
4. Improve efficiency and effectiveness – A digital sign has the ability to display new images every few seconds. Your advertising can be more responsive than ever. Reach a wider audience with professional, vibrant advertising messages. And the days of sending an employee out to change a manual reader board are over.
5. Hire the best – Using an LED sign for employee recruitment increases your ability to target productive, responsive people who can help your business grow. Decrease the time it takes to fill open jobs by advertising immediate postings 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with content that you control.
Learn more about how an outdoor digital sign can help your business achieve important objectives, and utilize the most exciting, impactful and affordable advertising tool available today. Ask us to demonstrate the cost-effectiveness of this innovative approach by calling us at 877.557.7446 or email us at email@example.com
Call Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba or Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan today for your custom manufactured LED creation.
Come see our booth and meet Sam Nimchonok and Jesse Brolly at the IBAM Convention & Trade Show 2015. We are giving away a custom shaped LED illuminated BIPPER logo.
IBAM is an association representing 80% of independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Manitoba, from Churchill to Emerson! For Product choice, professionalism, local knowledge and customer service, your best choice is an independent insurance broker.
An insurance broker is part of your community and works on your behalf to find the best insurance coverage for you. Members of the association are expected to comply with the association’s code of ethics. IBAM members are elected to the Board of Directors to oversee the operations of the organization and promote the interests of insurance brokers and their clients.
Branding & Awareness through effective signage. We are here to help at Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba and Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan.
On behalf of our staff, we are proud to announce that Matt Voth has been elected President of the Manitoba Sign Association. Matt has been Vice President of MANSA the last 2 years and is excited for the challenge that his new role brings.
10 years ago I came to Electra Sign from Retail Sales and Retail Management at an outdoor sporting goods store. My current position at Electra Sign is Regional Sales Manager for Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and North West Ontario.
What do you love about the sign industry?
Always dealing with something different. Our national accounts are great because they make you aware of what’s going on in other parts of Canada, but the independent one-off stores allow us to get our creativity flowing.
A full listing of the Electra Team can be found here...
The difference in quality starts with employees that love what they do. Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba and Prairie Sign Regina Saskatchewan show this in every project we create.
To directly speak with a representative, call: