POWER Smart for Business Winners Announced
October 6, 2016
A look at the winners of the “Win Your Lighting Upgrade” contest.
Earlier this year, the Commercial Lighting Program randomly selected five companies to win up to $10,000 towards the cost of their energy efficient lighting upgrade. By switching to LEDs, these customers reduced their lighting bill by up to 60 per cent, each year.
- Homestead Manitoba’s Sterling House for Independent Seniors won $10,000 towards the LED screw-in lamps and retrofit kits upgraded from incandescent and halogen lamps.
- Marymound School won $10,000 towards an LED fixture and screw-in lamp upgrade from metal halides and incandescents.
- Canad Inns won $10,000 towards LED backlit signage for The Met.
- Perimeter Industries won $5,900 towards LED fixture upgrades from metal halides.
- GP Poultry won $900 to cover the cost of LED screw-in lamp upgrades
Congratulations to all the winners!
If you’d like more info about creating a new sign like the MET Theatre or converting your existing sign to LED’s contact us.
The difference in quality starts with employees that love what they do. Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba shows this in every project we create.