You may have noticed outdoor digital signs and wondered how affordable they are. Even with the advanced technology in digital signs, this effective advertising method is reasonably priced and more affordable than the average monthly car payment. Thousands of small business owners invest in a LED sign every year because they do their research and know that their initial investment will increase sales while also saving money.
There are 5 important business objectives for every small business, and an outdoor digital sign from Watchfire positions you to achieve them all:
1. Increase revenue – The days of static signage that serves a limited purpose are finished. Identification and directional assistance are two purposes for signage that have been improved upon and upgraded with LED-based digital signage. A recent IBM study suggests that up to 72% of consumers respond to an interactive message received if they’re in sight of the related retail location, and Watchfire sign owners consistently report increases in sales of 10% or more.
2. Improve awareness of your products/services – An LED sign is a highly effective advertising tool. Replace those yellow page ads, banners, inflatables and traditional media (like newspaper, radio, and television) with targeted, noticeable, and effective advertising. An LED sign’s cost per 1,000 impressions can be as little as 15 cents, compared to over $7 for a newspaper ad. Not only does outdoor digital signage cost less, it also allows you to eliminate the expense and lead time for traditional media production.
3. Acquire new customers and retain current customers – Dynamic, colorful messages speak to thousands of people who pass by your business. Let them know the latest about your products and services. Digital signs are a perfect complement to customer loyalty clubs, social media campaigns and special coupon initiatives.
4. Improve efficiency and effectiveness – A digital sign has the ability to display new images every few seconds. Your advertising can be more responsive than ever. Reach a wider audience with professional, vibrant advertising messages. And the days of sending an employee out to change a manual reader board are over.
5. Hire the best – Using an LED sign for employee recruitment increases your ability to target productive, responsive people who can help your business grow. Decrease the time it takes to fill open jobs by advertising immediate postings 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with content that you control.
Learn more about how an outdoor digital sign can help your business achieve important objectives, and utilize the most exciting, impactful and affordable advertising tool available today. Ask us to demonstrate the cost-effectiveness of this innovative approach by calling us at 877.557.7446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba today for your custom manufactured LED creation.
The LED sign business today is a lot like the dot com era — it seems everyone is trying to get a piece of it. So it’s no surprise that companies selling LED signs are popping up all over the place. Many of them claim to have the lowest prices and in-stock signs that can be installed within a week. This may seem like an attractive option, especially in this economy, but if you shop for the lowest price only, you’ll likely end up with an inferior product that has little or no future support. Though low prices are tempting, there are many more important factors that anyone making the investment in digital signage should consider.
How long has the company been in business?
If a company has been successful in the sign business for a long time, there’s a better chance they’ll be around for the life of your sign.
Can they show you working reference signs?
Anyone can produce a beautiful image of a sign. With photo editing programs, companies can work miracles. And new signs, even from fly-by-night manufacturers, can look great on day one. But what will their signs look like in six months, a year or five years?
Ask them if you can see actual working signs in the field, and find out how long those signs have been in continuous operation. It’s a good idea to talk to the sign owners as well to find out how the signs have stood the test of time. Are they willing to speak well of the product and the service the company provides? If not, you should probably look elsewhere.
Do They Have a Dedicated Service Department?
Many buyers assume that a company has a service department and will be there to answer questions and take care of any issues that arise. Often, especially when buyers purchase from newer or lesser known companies (and even some that have been around for a while), they are disappointed when they can’t get any support for their sign. That’s why it pays to verify the level of service support your LED sign manufacturer will provide before you commit to a purchase.
How Easy Is It to Operate Their Sign?
The value of LED message centers lies in the flexibility of the medium and the ability to change messages quickly and frequently. So it’s important that sign owners can easily create and update messages. When you’re considering which company to purchase from, you may want to find out a few things.
1. Do they offer a turnkey system?
2. Does the price include software to run the sign?
3. Have you taken the software for a “test drive”?
4. Does the software come equipped with a large library of free and ready-to-use artwork that will help you create eye-catching messages?
Making a Decision.
If you’re asking how to get the “best deal” on an LED sign, you might do better to ask how to make the smartest LED sign investment. A well-known, experienced manufacturer may not always offer the lowest prices on the market, but they can offer energy efficiency, reliability, service and ease of-use. And those are the features that will make your LED sign purchase pay in the long run.
The fact is, your investment in an LED sign is just too large to be gambling your success on an unknown vendor — even when the price is significantly lower. A sign that has persistent problems or doesn’t look good will leave your customers with a negative impression. And that can hurt your business instead of helping it.
Complete sign solutions by Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba, leading the signage industry in award-winning custom design and manufacturing.
To directly speak with a representative, call:
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin
As consumers, we live in an age where an abundance of options are available for just about everything we buy. Most people would assume that quality and durability are a given no matter their choice; after all, why would anyone invest in the infrastructure to manufacture a product for a short term gain? It is probably a safe assumption that quality and durability exist for regulated products such as automobiles, or home appliances. But when it comes to a product that is custom manufactured, unless there is a very detailed specification provided from a reliable third party, you are at the mercy of the manufacturer’s integrity.
Summer 2012 Winnipeg, MB.
Electra Sign was involved in tendering a large Winnipeg project that was very light on third party specifications. There were a number of important points for us to consider while estimating the cost of this project.
1. There was a great degree of potential public liability so as always we took a very responsible approach to the product design.
2. The project was at such an extreme height that the design and the components used needed to not only minimize the need for service but also economically accommodate service should the need arise.
Unfortunately, we lost the tender to another Manitoba manufacturer by what the General Contractor deemed to be a significant price spread. The origin of this spread would soon become apparent. The installed sign did manage to weather the duration of the specified warranty period (despite some very obvious shortcomings on the lighting design). However, just over the two-year mark the signs were removed, presumably as a consequence of structural failure.
What is the cost?
Putting aside the missing sign’s effect on branding, if the purchasers of the sign had saved $100k two years ago on their overall purchase price, the question is, would they have made enough of a return on their initial saving in those two years to pay for a $400K replacement?
Electra Sign Ltd.
The difference in quality starts with employees that love what they do. Electra Sign Ltd. Winnipeg Manitoba shows this in every project we create.
To directly speak with a representative, call: